Jaipur, March 9th, 2021.
Reebok has unveiled the next generation of its retro-future Zig Kinetica franchise with the Zig Kinetica II, a teardown evolution of the contemporary sport-style model delivering transformative energy via an amplified vis-tech design. The SS21 Zig Kinetica II range is available globally from shop4reebok.com and select local retailers beginning March 1.
Introduced in spring of 2020, Reebok’s Zig Kinetica franchise ushered in a new era the brand’s historic for ZigTech performance technology that pushed the boundaries of innovation, style and function upon its release in 2010.
Fast forward to today - Zig Kinetica bares a streamlined take on the iconic ‘zigzag’ mid-outsole encapsulating a harmonious three-part propulsion system that channels and returns kinetic energy to the weaver’s foot with every stride:
• Floatride Fuel and Floatride energy: Bouncy interior foam delivers everyday cushioning and comfort.
• Zig Energy Bands: Rubber band outsole system contracts and retracts with every step.
• Zig Energy Shell: Bold vis-tech midsole channels and returns kinetic energy.
Further pressing the limits of design for 2021, Zig Kinetica II presents a stripped-down material makeup, reducing the weight of the shoe by 70gms, a high-energy color palette and an evolved skeletal structure bringing its visible technology to the forefront. The result is a transcendent lifestyle model unbound by expectations, enabling wearers of all walks to channel their own energy and remain ahead of the current.
Key SS21 Zig Kinetica II offerings:
• Zig Kinetica II “Digi-Scape”: Futuristic aesthetic bridges the physical-digital divide, nodding the sudden
moments where irregularity occurs as we trial and error our new virtual lives. Featured models include unisex Black/Orange and women’s-specific black/blue/purple (FX9405), among others. Available globally March 1.
• Zig Kineitca II “ARS”: Distorted, abstract graphic execution brings a surreal aesthetic to the streamlined women’s-specific silhouette. Tonal grey/white design highlights pops of vibrant green throughout.
Available globally March 1.
• Zig Kinetica II “Digi-Warp”: Amplifies digital aesthetic via an enlarged Reebok Vector on both lateral
and medial sides. Cool grey upper seated atop clean white midsole and outsole with pops of highlighter green throughout. Available globally April 1.
Along with the Zig Kinetica II, Reebok is also launching the Zig Dynamica, Zig Kinetica 21 and Zig Kinetica Edge which will come in vibrant colors such as Core Black, White, Neon Mint, Coral, among others. The Zig squad comes with innovative design which provides an energized cushioning for all day comfort and feeling of styling yourself fearlessly.
The Zig squad is available in men, women and unisex sizing starting from INR 7,599/- at Reebok stores and online at shop4reebok.com. Other fashion retailers such as Amazon, Flipkart, Ajio and Tatacliq will also see a wide range of the new colorways.